We, the Board of Directors, are committed to the following:
- Conduct our business ethically, responsibly, and with dedication to the best interests of our students.
- Operate with as little overhead expense as possible (current overhead includes insurance premiums, fees, bank charges and advertising).
- Beyond necessary overhead we will spend money when we can make a profit from the expense.
- We will always try to obtain the equipment/supplies/expertise via donations before authorizing an expense.
- We will take no personal financial rewards from Board membership and we will not accept entrance fee reductions, free tickets, or any other price reductions to any SVEF Board sponsored events.
The Scotts Valley Educational Foundation is a non-profit, all volunteer organization whose mission is to raise funds for direct donation and support efforts that positively impact the educational experience of all students in the Scotts Valley Unified School District.
To outline fund management and expense authority, document allocation procedures and fund request guidelines, and establish a Board of Directors.