December 11, 2018
Dear Supporter of Scotts Valley Schools,
As the holidays approach, we would like to express our heartfelt appreciation for all you do to advance education for our children in Scotts Valley. The Scotts Valley Educational Foundation (SVEF) is thankful for your consistent support of our students and teachers. We rely on the assistance of community members like you to help us keep Scotts Valley schools among the “best in the state”.
WE NEED YOU. Your gift improves every child’s education from TK – 12.
In the past six years, SVEF has donated over $700,000 toward our children’s education.
- SVEF annually funded all four school libraries
- SVEF paid to reinstate and expand counseling services
- SVEF funded technology needs
- SVEF supported the music programs
- SVEF has obtained grants for health, science, technology, art, safety, and life labs
- SVEF established an endowment for a permanent source of funds for our schools
YOUR DONATION TODAY will make an immediate impact on your child’s education. Your direct support, along with monies raised at our major fundraising events, ‘Daughter & Me Dance’, ‘Touch-A-Truck’, and ‘Friday Food Trucks @ Skypark’, make these programs possible.
With the end of the year rapidly approaching, please consider renewing your support to our Scotts Valley Schools with a tax-deductible donation to SVEF. 100% of your donation directly supports the needs of our students.
We look forward to seeing you in 2019.
SVEF Volunteer President
SVEF Volunteer Vice President
Scotts Valley Educational Foundation Tax ID# 77-0006718