You can now sign up on Active.com for the Mt. Charlie Challenge Pledge Ride. Our ride is Saturday April 24, 2010. Make sure you are looking at the 8th Annual SVEF Mt. Charlie Challenge, the 7th Annual on Active is closed. If you have any questions, contact Aura Clendenen at 247-4805, or Mike Rein at 440-9835.
We will have our monthly meeting this Thursday and follow the agenda below. The meeting is held at Scotts Valley Middle School in the Library at 7 p.m. Anyone and everyone are welcome and we hope that you will join us.
1. Mt. Charlie Challenge Meeting before SVEF Mtg at 6:30pm
2. Envelope stuffing the BPP letters to work on during the meeting
3. Introductions and SVEF Overview
4. Approve last months minutes
5. Treasurer’s Report
6. BPP plan to approach the businesses
7. Hiring an events person possibility
8. Board for next year, positions and ad for paper
9. Distributions to schools and endowment fund
10. Volunteer sign up sheets
11. Other Business
12. Next Meeting –March 18th
It is time to sign up for the 8th Annual Mt. Charlie Challenge Pledge Ride. Our ride will be held Saturday April 24, 2010.
We have two great routes to choose from and you can find all the details on our Mt. Charlie Challenge event page.
Training rides will start soon, weather permitting.
If you have questions, would like to be a sponsor or donate a raffle prize, please contact Aura Clendenen at 247-4805 [email protected] , or Mike Rein at 440-9835 [email protected], should you have any questions.