Tag Archive for: Apple Computers Employee Donation Matching

Fund Your Passions Campaign

Do you work for HP?? Did you know that HP has just kicked off the HP Employee Giving “Fund Your Passions” campaign (November 1 through December 9). During this period, the HP Company Foundation will match employee donations made via the HP Giving Station, for up to $4 million in total matching. If you are planning on making a donation to SVEF, now is the time. Be sure to visit the HP Giving Station to ensure the match.

HP is also offering another way for employees to support our students in SVUSD. Employees can Give the power of HP technology: With the HP Employee Product Giving Program, employees donate just 25% of the product list price – and HP will donate the remaining 75% to provide best-in-class technology. HP funds are available on a first-come, first-served basis until the budget cap is reached. If you are interested in support SVUSD with technology, please see the list below that specifies the type of equipment needed for our classrooms!

HP TouchSmart Elite 7320 XZ895UT — All-in-one touch-screen computer w/ webcam
These would be great for libraries, classrooms, and computer labs. ($850)

HP 500B Microtower PC XZ858UT
HP LE1901w 19″ Widescreen LCD Monitor
A low-cost desktop computer ($350) and matching monitor ($130)

HP 620 Notebook PC WZ294UT
Laptop computer for teachers ($420)

Finally, both Apple and Dell Computer Corp. provide matching donations. Please check your company intranet for details if you believe your organization supports these kinds of programs.